Website Manager


2020 Season Update

May 9th, 2020

Given the uncertainty of the COVID-19 outbreak at this time. Were still taking a wait and see approach to the season and will continue to communicate as we hear more from our sponsoring association MMPL, CDC and the guidance of the State of Michigan. Leadership is closely monitoring the evolution of the outbreak and will make any necessary adjustments in the plans for the upcoming season in keeping with CDC guidance once we are better able to project where things stand on May 28th and hope to start practices/ games in June 2020. We have no plans of canceling the SJYBA season at this time. We will make adjustments on the season if needed once we get the all clear from the State of Michigan.


We will do our best to keep everyone informed as we go forward. 

Thank you

SJYBA Board Of Directors

Copyright © 2020 St. Johns Youth Baseball Association
Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Use |  License Agreement |  Children's Privacy Policy  Log In